Professional PEEK 3d Printer Creatbot PEEK-300 300x300x400mm
- Creatbot PEEK-300 3d printer
- Print size 300x300x400mm
- Fully enclosed metal chassis
- Max. 500°C print temperature hotend
- Heat bed platform max. 200°C
- Heat air chamber max. 120°C
- Air filter system HEPA
- BLtouch auto-leveling
- Triple heat isolation and liquid cooling system
- Direct Annealing System
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
CreatBot PEEK-300 is an industrial-grade 3d printer. And it’s focusing on high-performance materials such as PEEK, PEKK, PEI (Ultem), etc.
Firstly, Creatbot designed it for high-reliability 3d printing of high-performance materials.
Secondly, CreatBot has more than three years of PEEK 3D printer manufacturing experience.
Thirdly, Creatbot has a wealth of experience in 3d printing and material identification. Most of them are high-performance materials such as PEEK, Ultem.
Fourthly, Creatbot has multiple manufacturing and research facilities. They are dedicated to the highest manufacturing design and quality standards.
PEEK-300 came into being in the year 2019.
Direct Annealing Temperature: 0-400°C
Direct Annealing System (DAS), the world’s first and extraordinary technology by CreatBot. The annealing process is instantly controllable during printing. It aims to provide the best quality parts at one time. Furthermore, DAS helps avoid warping and cracking printing of big size functional materials. (The technology is patent protected and available by CreatBot only.)
Nozzle print temperature maximum of 500°C
Reliable and amazing.
The conqueror of all kinds of plastics.
Creatbot peek-300 heat bed maximum 200°C
Common but necessary.
The base of printing big models with no warping.
Hot Chamber maximum of 120°C
Outstanding and important.
The protector of no cracking printing.
Triple Heat Isolation of Creatbot peek-300 printer
Triple heat isolation is made of double insulation chamber, advanced insulation materials, and vacuum double PC boards. It is a guarantee of ultra-performance and safety.
The cooling system is one of the important parts to constitute the whole thermal system. It is made of
(1) liquid cooling. The circulating liquid can be used effectively for a long time.
(2) Air pump cooling. The air pump provides cold air from outside instead of hot air inside the chamber.
HEPA Air Filtration
The air filter system can adsorb impurities and gases generated by printing special filaments. And it’s more safe and environmental protection which is suitable for house, school, office space.
0.04mm is an available resolution for normal plastics. But it is an extraordinary resolution for high warping and high deformation materials. 3D printing high-performance material need not only high temperature but also better cooling. For high-precision models, if the temperature distribution is not uniform, you would destroy the model easily.
Printing of Creatbot peek-300 printer
- Build Volume: 300*300*400mm
- Print Resolution: 0.04mm-0.4mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Number of Nozzles: Dual Extruder
- Print Speed: 10-150mm/s
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.3~1.0mm optional)
- Filament Compatibility:
Engineering Plastics: PLA, TPU, PC, ABS, PA6, PETG, PVDF, TPU
High-temperature Material: PPSU, PEI (ULTEM), PA12, PSU, PPS, PA-CF, POM, PP
Ultra-performance material: Medical grade PEEK, PEEK, PEKK, CF-PEEK (Carbon fiber), GF-PEEK (glass fiber), etc.
- Software Bundle: Creatware, Simplify3D, Cura, Slice3r
- Operating Systems: Win7/8/10
- Print File Type: STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode
Special Function on Creatbot peek-300 3d printer
- Outage Restored: Save data when power is off
- Filament Detection: Pause printing when filament run out
- Direct Annealing System (DAS): The annealing process is instantly controllable during printing. It aims to provide the best quality parts at one time. And it ensures without warping and cracking printing of big size functional materials.
- Heat insulation: Triple heat insulation
- Emergency stop switch: Support emergency stop
- High-temperature accessories: High-temperature resistance motors, linear rails, belts, and circuits to ensure long time high-temperature printing.
- Nozzle Max. Temperature: 500 °C
- Chamber Temperature: 120 °C
- Platform Max. Temperature: 200 °C
- Direct Annealing Temperature: 0~400 °C
- Cooling: Air pump cooling & water cooling
- Platform: PCB aluminum + PEEK print board
- Positioning Precision: X Y axis 0.01mm, Z-axis 0.0025mm
- Extruder: Directly Drive
- Machine Construction: Fully enclosed hot chamber
- Bed Leveling: Manually/Automatic
Electrical of Creatbot peek-300
- Input Power: 200V~240V, 20A
- Max. Power: 3000W
- Screen: 4.3” full-color touch screen, multi-language
- Print Method: USB Connectivity/USB Disk
|Dimensions||82 × 72 × 108 cm|