PETG 3d Printer Filament 1.75mm Thread Spool
- PETG 3d printer filament
- Weight 1kg
- Diameter 1.75mm
- Tolerance ±0.03mm
- Color White, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Transparent
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Briefly speaking, PETG is transparent plastic and an amorphous copolyester. PETG sheet has outstanding toughness and high impact strength. And its impact strength is 3 to 10 times that of modified polyacrylates and has a wide processing range. With the development of 3D printing, PETG consumables came into being. Now PETG 3d printer filament is much popular in 3d printing industry.
PETG 3d printer filament specifications
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Color: White, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Transparent
Printing temperature: 220~250°C
Bed temperature: 80~100°C
Printing speed: 40-80mm/s
Features of PETG material
- Firstly, Outstanding thermoforming performance, the PETG sheet is easy to produce products with complex shapes and large draw ratios. Moreover, unlike the PC board and impact-modified acrylic, this kind of board does not need to be pre-dried before thermoforming. Compared with the PC board or acrylic, the molding cycle is short, the temperature is low, and the yield is higher.
- Secondly, High Toughness, PETG’s extruded sheet is usually 15 to 20 times tougher than general-purpose acrylic and 5 to 10 times tougher than impact-modified acrylic. PETG sheet has sufficient bearing capacity during processing, transportation, and use, helping to prevent cracking.
- Thirdly, Weather resistance, PETG sheet provides excellent weather resistance. It can maintain the toughness of the product and prevent yellowing. It contains UV absorbers, which can be co-extrude into a protective layer to protect the board from the harmful effects of UV.
- Fourthly, Environmental protection, PETG sheet substrates are all environmentally friendly materials and meet food contact management requirements.
PETG is a bio-based plastic synthesize from bio-based ethylene glycol produce from sugar cane ethylene. It has outstanding thermoformability, toughness and weather resistance, short thermoforming cycle, low temperature, and high yield. As a new type of 3D printing material, PETG has the advantages of PLA and ABS. In 3D printing, the shrinkage of the material is very small, and it has good hydrophobicity and does not need to be stored in an enclosed space. Due to the low shrinkage and low temperature of PETG, there is almost no odor during printing, which makes PETG products have a broader development and application prospect in the field of 3D printing.
|Dimensions||22 × 22 × 9 cm|
White, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Transparent