Large Scale Creatbot D600 pro Dual Extruder 3d printer
- Creatbot D600 Pro 3d printer
- Print size 600x600x600mm
- Fully enclosed metal chassis
- Max. 420°C print temperature hotend
- Heat bed platform max. 100°C
- Heat air chamber max. 70°C
- HEPA Air filter system
- BLtouch auto-leveling
- 45°C/65°C Filament drying room
- Emergency switch
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
Dated back to the year 2016, Creatbot team started to research, and manufacture large scale 3d printer. As a result, Creatbot D600 came into being with build volume 600x600x600mm. With fully-enclosed metal chassis, D600 is able to make large-scale industrial prototypes as easy as possible. After 2 years of market feedback, Creatbot listened to the client’s idea to add more functions on D600, such as auto-leveling, heat chamber, air filter, filament drying room, emergency switch, servo motors, etc. So Creatbot D600 pro arose in the year of 2018. Now it’s much helpful to print more options for materials, such as carbon fiber, Nylon, PC, PETG, TPU, PP, etc. D600 pro works perfectly in the automotive and aerospace industries, as well as art design, product design, etc. It would help you bring ideas into actual prototyping.
Large Build Volume of Creatbot D600 pro
D600 pro 3d printer with build volume 600x600x600mm. In the photo, you can see D600 pro printers under printing tests before shipping. Quality is ensured.
Among the printers, at the back of D600 pro, it’s more large Creatbot F1000 in the center. Learn more about it.
Nozzle temperature max of 420°C
D600 pro printer is equipped with the 4th generation 1.75mm dual extruders and hotends. The left extruder equipped with 260°C hotend, It is able to print with PLA, ABS, PC, Nylon, Carbon fiber, Flexible, etc. The right extruder 420°C hotend is made of martensite steel, which is able to print high-performance materials. The dual hotend is replaceable, which provides more possibilities for your application.
Servo motors with gear reduction
- High Accuracy: closed-loop control of position, speed, and torque; overcome the problem of losing a step. No layer shift.
- Good high-speed performance.
- Stability: timeliness, fast response, no inertia, no delay.
- Comfort: heat and noise are significantly reduced.
Accurate Linear Guide Rail
The accurate linear rail structure can print models in accuracy high reach to 4~5 times higher than the other ordinary optical axis printers in the mass market. This structure offers accurate filament feeding, so that can print large model fast and perfectly.
Hot Air Chamber max 70°C
A hot air chamber can provide constant room temperature so that model won’t deform when printing. D600 pro printer with the hot chamber is much helpful to print PC, PP, etc materials.
Filament Drying Room in Creatbot D600 pro
The function is able to dry filaments like Nylon, PC, ABS, which with high water absorption, 45°C and 65°C chamber temperature available. Before print, you can put the material into the filament drying room for hours. It would be helpful to get good results.
HEPA Air Filtration System
The air filter system can adsorb impurities and gases generated by printing special filament, more safe and environmental protection which is more suitable for house, school, office space.
Outage Restored & Filament Detection
- Creatbot D600 pro printer automatically memorizes the current position and saves print data when there is unexpected power failure. Lower the platform and withdraw filament when power off suddenly. When power on again, you can choose “Resume Print” on the screen.
- When filament runs out, the D600 pro printer will pause printing. And this will avoid invalid printing by stoping print.
Efficient Platform for Creatbot D600 pro
The platform is borosilicate glass with a heated bed underneath.
Use of 25 points through the BL-Touch probe to save the level of platform flatness data at the initial, through the Z-axis intelligent compensation table height in the printing process to achieve fully automatic leveling.
Actual 3d printing models on Creatbot D600 pro printer
Technical Specs of Creatbot D600 pro
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling（FDM）
- Build Volume: 600*600*600 mm
- Number of Nozzles: Double
- Resolution: 0.05mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.05mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, etc.
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.3/ 0.5/ 0.6/ 0.8/ 1.0mm)
- Print File Type: STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15°C~32°C
- Max. Nozzle Temperature: 420°C
- Max. Bed Temperature: 100°C
- Max. Chamber Temperature: 70°C
- Filaments Drying Temperature: 45°C/ 65°C
Mechanical on Creatbot D600 pro printer
- Construction: Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components, POM
- Build Plate: Borosilicate glass bed
- Build Plate Leveling: Factory Leveled, Adjust Manually Automatic D600
- Extruder: Direct Drive
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-stepping
- X Y Positioning Precision: 5.08 μm
- Z Positioning Precision: 1.25 μm
- Best Printing speed: 45 mm/s
- Max. Printing speed: 120 mm/s
- Power Requirements: 200V-240V / 50-60Hz
- Screen: 4.3” Touch Screen with Multi-language
- Max. Power: 4000W
- Control Chip: ATmega 2560
- Storage Media: USB Disk
- Connectivity: USB
- Software Bundle: CreatWare, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slice 3r, etc
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Operating Systems: Win7/8/10, macOS
Special Function on Creatbot D600 pro printer
- Outage Restored: Save data when power is off
- Filament Detection: Pause printing when filament run out
- Automatic Shut-down: Turn off the power automatically when printing is complete
|Dimensions||103 × 96 × 130 cm|