High temperature Creatbot F430 PEEK 3d printer 400x300x300mm
- Creatbot F430 PEEK 3d printer
- Print size 400x300x300mm
- Fully enclosed metal chassis
- Max. 420°C print temperature hotend
- Heat bed platform max. 140°C
- Heat air chamber max. 70°C
- Air filter system HEPA
- BLtouch auto leveling
- Additional information
- Reviews (7)
Creatbot F430 is a highly recommend 3d printer on the market, because of its high print temperature and affordable price. Creatbot F430 peek 3d printer is a Flagship version among Creatbot printers and quite hot selling. It would help you bring the concept into a prototype. Furthermore, you can also use high-performance material into direct production.
Creatbot F430 peek support 420°C hotend
Creatbot is the first company to publish 420°C high-temperature extruder to 3d printer market since the year of 2016. And now it’s the 4th new tech version.F430 model 3d printer is equipped with direct drive dual extruders, the left 260°C hotend is able to print with PLA, ABS, PC, Nylon, Carbon Fiber, Flexible, etc. While the right 420°C hotend is made of martensite steel, which is able to print high-performance materials like PEEK, Ultem, etc. Furthermore, you can also replace the dual hotend when you need it. And it can provide more possibilities for your application.
Creatbot F430 peek printer High Print Precision + High Speed
Creatbot has professional engineers to research and develop the extruder feeding system, and guide rail. Both of them would support high-speed printing. Creatbot F430 peek printer printing accuracy can reach 0.04mm. And it allows extruding filament steady without block.
Fully Enclosed metal chassis + 70°C Hot Chamber
- Creatbot F430 peek printer with the whole-steel metal chassis, which ensure the stability during printing.
- A fully enclosed chamber help block external interference and reduce noise.
- Inside metal chassis, there is a hot chamber device that helps provide constant room temperature 70°C. It is quite helpful to prevent prints from warping and deforming.
Creatbot F430 peek printer with Outage Restored & Filament Detection
- Creatbot F430 peek printer automatically memorize the current position, and save print data. Then lower the platform and withdraw filament when unexpected power off. It will continue to print from the last stopped point after power on. (You need to choose “Resume print” on screen.)
- When filament runs out, Creatbot F430 will pause printing. And this help avoids invalid printing.
4.3” Touch Screen on Creatbot F430 peek printer
There is all-english-menu touch screen on Creatbot F430 printer, which is quite easy to operate and friendly use. One key to preheat, one key to print as well as many other shortcut keys.
Glass-Ceramic Platform + Carbon Fiber Sheet
Creatbot F430 peek 3d printer has a heatable glass-ceramic platform and a carbon fiber sheet covered.
- Glass-ceramic has high thermal efficiency and best low-expansion coefficient, so it does not deform when heating or cooling.
- The carbon fiber sheet is tough on the surface, and removable. Heat can be delivered efficiently. Most materials can be extruded and stuck to bed very well.
Air Filter System for Creatbot F430 peek 3d printer
The air filter system can adsorb impurities and gases generated by printing special filament, more safe and environmental protection which is more suitable for house, school, office space.
Automatic Leveling Platform
BLtouch smart version use of 25 points through the probe to save the level of platform flatness data at the initial, through the Z axis intelligent compensation table height in the printing process to achieve fully automatic leveling.
Creatbot F430 peek printed sample models
Technical Specs of Creatbot F430 peek 3d printer
|Print Tech.||Fused Deposition Modeling（FDM）||Ambient Operating Temperature||15 ℃~32 ℃|
|Build Volume||400*300*300 mm||Max. Nozzle Temperature||420 ℃|
|Number of Nozzles||Double||Max. Bed Temperature||140 ℃|
|Resolution||0.04 mm||Max. Chamber Temperature||70 ℃|
|Layer Resolution||0.02 mm||
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm||Construction||Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, etc.||Build Plate||Glass Ceramic Panel|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm (0.3 0.5 0.6 0.8 1.0mm)||Build Plate Leveling||Automatic|
|Print File Type||STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode||Extruder||Directly Drive|
|Stepper Motors||1.8°Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-stepping|
|Best Printing speed||55 mm/s||X Y Positioning Precision||12.7 μm|
|Max. Printing speed||180 mm/s||Z Positioning Precision||1.25 μm|
|Power Requirements||100-240V, 50-60Hz||Software Bundle||CreatWare, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slice 3r, etc|
|Max. Power||1500 W||Supported File Types||STL,OBJ,AMF|
|Screen||4.3″ Touch Screen||Operating Systems||Win7/8/10, MacOS|
|Control Chip||ATmega 2560||
Size & Weight
|Storage Media||U Disk||Product Dimensions & Weight||620*485*680 mm 48 kg|
|Connectivity||USB||Packing Size & Weight||750*580*720 mm 65 kg|
|Outage Restored||Save data when power is off|
|Filament Detection||Pause printing when filament run out|
|Automatic Shut-down||Turn off the power automatically when printing is complete|
|Dimensions||76 × 59 × 72 cm|