Dual Bowden Extruder Creatbot DX 3d printer 300x250x300mm
$1,550.00 – $1,750.00
- Dual Extruder Creatbot DX 3D Printer
- Print size 300x250x300mm
- 4.3 inch color touch screen
- Max. 350°C print temperature hotend
- Heat bed platform max. 100°C
- Filament checking when material runs out
- Resume print after unexpected power failure
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Creatbot DX series 3d printers are classic models, which are much reliable desktop types. Creatbot dx 3d printer was released 6 years ago, and Creatbot updates it every year.
Print temperature up to 350°C
Creatbot is the first one to publish 350°C ultra-high temperature nozzle to mass market and it possesses exclusive patent. This kind of nozzle allows printing with a variety of filaments. And the fantasy blue metal cooling sink can efficiently cool down the heatbreak. The nozzle height can also be micro adjusted. And we accept customized for single/double/triple head.
High Precision Creatbot DX 3d printer
We exclusively research and develop the extruder feeding system support high-speed printing, and accuracy can reach high to 0.05mm, it allows to extrude filament steady without block.
Precision up to 0.05 mm
Speed up to 200 mm/s
Large Build Size Creatbot DX 3d printer
We provide a variety of printing sizes for your reference. The largest build volume is 5 to 20 times bigger than it of other ordinary 3D printers in nowadays market.
CreatBot DX build volume: 300*250*300 mm
Outage Restored & Filament Detection
The printer will automatically memorize the current position and save print data. Lower the platform and withdraw filament when power off suddenly. It will continue to print from the last stopped point after the power’s on.
The printer will avoid invalid printing by stoping print and warning when filament runs out.
Glass Ceramic Platform
The printer has a mico-crystal platform so that can support hight thermal efficiency, you can set the parameters to turn off the hot bed automatically after the specified number of layers.
Easy Touch Screen
The printer has a 4.3″ touch screen, easier to operate. There is all-english-menu touch screen on the Creatbot dx 3d printer, which is quite easy to operate and friendly use. One key to preheat, one key to print as well as many other shortcut keys.
Simple Feeding Frame
The stepper is separated from the hotend, so that the hotend is even lighter, smaller, and will have less inertia of movement, also greater space utilization.
The geared motor can reduce speed intelligently and it supports super torque so that it can feed filament in high precision without slipping and delay when withdrawing the filament.
Creatbot DX 3d printer Triple Extruders
support three-color printing, support printing sort of material.
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Build Volume: 300*250*300mm (3 nozzles build width 280mm)
- Number of Nozzles: Double (Max.3)
- Resolution: 0.05 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.05mm
- Filament Diameter: 3.0 mm (1.75 mm optional)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, etc.
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm（0.3 0.5 0.6 0.8 1.0 mm）
- Print File Type: STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode
Speed of Creatbot dx 3d printer
- Best Printing speed: 45 mm/s
- Max. Printing speed: 200 mm/s
- Software Bundle: CreatWare, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slice 3r, etc
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Operating Systems: Win7/8/10, MacOS
- Outage Restored: Save data when power is off
- Filament Detection: Pause printing when filament run out
- Automatic Shut-down: Turn off the power automatically when printing is complete
The temperature of Creatbot dx 3d printer
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-32°C
- Max. Nozzle Temperature: 350°C
- Max. Bed Temperature: 100°C
- Power Requirements: 100V-110V or 200V-240V / 50-60Hz
(Depending on your country’s default voltage)
- Max. Power: 360 W
- Screen: 4.3″ Touch Screen with Multi-language
- Control Chip: ATmega 2560
- Storage Media: U Disk
- Connectivity: USB
Mechanical of Creatbot dx 3d printer
- Construction: Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components, POM, etc
- Build Plate: Glass Ceramic Panel
- Build Plate Leveling: Factory Leveled, Adjust Manually
- Extruder: Geared motor (1:10 rate)
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-stepping
- X Y Positioning Precision: 12.7 μm
- Z Positioning Precision: 1.25 μm
|Dimensions||55 × 50 × 65 cm|
Single, Dual, Triple